WHEN: Tuesday, October 2 at 7:00 pm
WHERE: UC Commonwealth
WHAT: Meghan Rapp from the Sexuality Information
and Education Council of the
WHEN: November 16, 17, 18 at 7:00 pm
Jane is an entirely student-run play
about a group of women in
- Emergency Contraception drives
- “Thankful for Choice” Thanksgiving potluck
- A student-run play reproductive rights called “Choice”
- Feminist dance parties
- Midnight bake sales
- Film screenings: The Education of Shelby Knox, Dirty Dancing, The Abortion Diaries
- Speakers: Sarah Weddington (the lawyer who successfully argues Roe v Wade)
Welcome to the William & Mary chapter of
Vox: Voices for Planned Parenthood!
Vox: Voices for Planned Parenthood is a program to educate and mobilize students and youth in support of reproductive health and rights. Vox groups across the country organize public events, educate their peers, support their local Planned Parenthood health centers, and mobilize students and other young people to speak out for reproductive rights and access to reproductive health services.
Wednesdays at 6:00 pm
Have a question?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org